The same thing happened to me.I am trying to donate a vehicle from 1998 and it has been paid off.

When I tried to donate the vehicle I was told there is a lien on it from WFS. This has obviously been paid off but I try calling and getting put on hold and left there. After days of trying I get a voicemail from Brandi Thomas informing me that they had information. After calling and being put back in the hold loop I finally got someone and they told me they couldn't find my information.

All I want is to get the release!This company has to be the worst organization I have EVER dealt with.

Review about: Wfs Financial Customer Care.

Comments

King George, Virginia, United States #1336254

I purchased a vehicle and my contract was sold to was.I paid off the car in March of 2011 and the DMV still shows a lien against my vehicle.

I am reading my car and need my title.

NOW.when I call they tell me no lien exists.

WCCCustomerService

Hi, we would like to apologize for the negative customer experience you have described.We strive to provide quality customer service to all of our customers.

We’d like to learn more about your specific situation and try to make things right. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate your account information.

Please contact us at CustomerExperience@westlakefinancial.com at your earliest convenience, so that we can further assist you.We look forward to speaking with you.