I purchased a new 2001 BMW X5 in Nov 2001 and paid it off in Nov 2006.Shortly after that when my insurance renewed in April 2007, my insurance company still showed a lien against the car and I had to spend considerable time getting both WFS and Safeco to reconcile the issue.

I never did receive the title, and WFS Financial Inc consistently shows up on my State Vehicle Registration Certificate every year.

Now that I'd like to sell the vehicle, I have to start the process of figuring out how to get the title.What a pain the the butt.

Thanks for making the process complicated WFS.

merlingrim wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Wfs Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wfs Financial to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was having to revisit issue with wfs. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wfs Financial car title for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wfs Financial?

Comments

Provo, Utah, United States #941087

I am having the same issue were you able to get them off of the state registration? I need to get my title and cannot.

to Jenn Sammamish, Washington, United States #951609

I contacted Wells Fargo loan services and was able to resolve this issue. It took about 2 weeks to get a letter acknologing the Rouen release. I received the title about 2 weeks after that.