I paid my truck off over 5 years ago and they wont give me my title.every time i call they just put me on hold and leave me there.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wfs financial auto loan from Wfs Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wfs Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wfs Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Still don't know how to get my title??

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.