I paid my truck off over 5 years ago and they wont give me my title.every time i call they just put me on hold and leave me there.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of wfs financial auto loan from Wfs Financial. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wfs Financial to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wfs Financial for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wfs Financial?

Comments

Still don't know how to get my title??

WestlakeCustomerService

Thank you for sharing your feedback with Westlake Financial Services.We take all of our customers’ concerns seriously.

We apologize for the negative experience you had with our company.

We do not support this type of customer service, and we are working very hard to make sure that everyone is helped effectively and within a timely manner.If you have any questions about your account, please contact our customer service team at 888-739-9192.

World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more World Financial Group - My God! People, Run - FLEE, FAST AS YOU CAN - From This Nightmare!!! World Financial Group "Not trying to kill your dreams here. I’m trying to -save- you, your families, your friendships, and your money from this endless soul-sucking NIGHTMARE. I worked full-time for WFG in..." Read more World Financial Group - Hampton Bay Anon. You confirm how AWFUL the FFIUL is. World Financial Group "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..." Read more World Financial Group - Gotta Feel SORRY for WFG Agents World Financial Group "WFG agents trick and cheat you. Then they recruit you and teach you how to trick and cheat other people. Seriously guys. Thats how it goes there. Why do I..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more